Friday, January 17, 2014

Little Charlotte Box Ornaments




These are some ornaments I made last year.


I bought two bags of tiny unfinished papier mache boxes from Joann's in their after Christmas 50% sale and made these ornaments.


The boxes are very small maybe 2.5 inches by one inch wide and come in various shapes -- stars, snowmen, Christmas trees

There were about six tiny boxes in each package so I still have plenty left.



I covered the boxes with Christmas paper and added wire hooks for hanging. The hooks hold the two parts of the boxes together.



I sent them out to my partners in my Christmas swap, along with a bunch of other ornaments I will share with you later.


The Charlotte dolls are also very small about 2.inches or so..


silver German glitter inside:


I got the idea from some similar items I have seen online but I decided to dress my dolls in tulle and a small vintage metal flower at the waist.




They were fun to make and oh so cute. ...


Have a wonderful day with lots of Vintage style.

2 comments:

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

what a clever and charming gift - I love them!

Dorthe said...

A wonderful gift, -so tiny and so gorgeous,-just love them ,Deb.
Hugs,Dorthe